Tuesday 4 September 2012

Book: The Complete Roman Legions

I am finally back at my desk, having survived the wettest British summer since records began, and will soon resume regular Pompeii-related postings! However, I hope you will excuse this blatant misuse of the blog because I want to tell everyone that my new book (co-authored with Nigel Pollard) has just been published in the UK and will shortly be released in the USA too. The book is entitled The Complete Roman Legions and is published by Thames and Hudson. It is basically a history of each individual Roman imperial legion, but includes general sections on the Republican, Imperial and Late Antique legions too. Anyone who is interested can find more information on the Thames and Hudson website, or at Amazon:

           

There's also a German version.

Now I'll be getting back to some Pompeian research!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails